Custom Alaska Photo Tour and Guiding
What you dream, we can design!
Alaska is a vast and photo rich destination. It is mostly remote, ever-changing conditions, along with unpredictable animals, and elements. We provide area expertise to make sure you get your best Alaska dream shot and live to tell about it. A custom Alaska photo tour caters to all levels of photographers, novice to pro. Based on your wishes, style and budget, custom Alaska photo tours and guiding services can be all-inclusive, or partially inclusive; guided by a professional photographer, or self-guided.
Start your photography adventure with an Alaska Brown Bear Photo Tour or private Helicopter Photography Tour. We’ll help you get starting planning a unique itinerary with endless landscapes and varied wildlife. Following are a few suggestions:
- Katmai and Lake Clark National Parks
- Prince William Sound photography tours
- Glacier landscapes and features
- Wildlife including brown and grizzly bears, polar bears, moose, caribou, Dall sheep, bald eagles, orca, humpback, sea otters, puffins, etc.
- Wildflowers and alpine meadow sceneries during the summer season
- Alaskan birds photography
- Iditarod Trail/Sled Dog Race
- Aerial photography from fixed-wing or helicopter
- Off-the-beaten-path locations
- Temperate coastal forest, and maritime scenes
Guide Rates for a Custom Alaska Photo Tour
- $350 Half Day [4 hours including travel time]
- $650 Full Day [8 hours including travel time]
- $300 Half Day/$150 added to the above rates for each additional person in your group [limit of 10]
- $600 Full Day/$150 added to the above rates for each additional person in your group [limit of 10]
Additional costs, such as fixed wing or helicopter flights, boat services and park fees are added to the above rates. You will receive a proposal after consultation. Please note, special custom itineraries are based on availability and the schedule of our photography guides, and may require significant lead time to plan.