Custom Alaska Photo Tour and Guiding
What you dream, we can design!
Alaska is a vast and photo rich destination with remote environments, ever-changing conditions, and unpredictable wildlife and elements. We provide area expertise to help you safely get your Alaska dream shot. A custom Alaska photo tour caters to all levels of photographers, novice to pro. Based on your wishes, style and budget, custom Alaska photo tours and guiding services can be all-inclusive, or partially inclusive; guided by a professional photographer, or self-guided.
Begin your photography adventure with an Alaska Brown Bear Photo Tour or private Helicopter Photography Tour. Or let us help you plan a unique itinerary with endless landscapes and varied wildlife. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Katmai and Lake Clark National Parks
- Prince William Sound photography tours
- Glacier landscapes and features
- Wildlife including brown and grizzly bears, polar bears, moose, caribou, Dall sheep, bald eagles, orca, humpback, sea otters, puffins, etc.
- Wildflowers and alpine meadow sceneries during the summer season
- Iditarod Trail/Sled Dog Race
- Aerial photography from fixed-wing or helicopter
- Off-the-beaten-path locations
- Temperate coastal forest, and maritime scenes
Guide Rates for a Custom Alaska Photo Tour
Half day is 4 hours and full day is up to 12 hours [including travel time]. Road transportation is included in price, but additional costs, such as fuel charge, fixed wing or helicopter flights, boat charters, park fees, and meals are added to the above rates. You will receive a proposal after consultation. Please note, special custom itineraries are based on availability and the schedule of our photography guides, and may require lead time to plan.
- $300 Half day
- $600 Full day
- $175 pp Half day
- $325 pp Full day