Half-Day Alaska Photography Tour
What you dream, we can design!
Alaska is a vast and photo-rich destination with remote environments, ever-changing conditions, and unpredictable wildlife and elements. We provide area expertise to help you safely get your Alaska dream shot. A custom Alaska photo tour caters to all levels of photographers, novice to pro. Based on your wishes, style, and budget, custom Alaska photo tours and guiding services can be all-inclusive or partially inclusive, guided by a professional photographer, or self-guided.
Let us help you plan a unique itinerary with endless landscapes and varied wildlife. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Glacier landscapes and features
- Wildlife includes brown and grizzly bears, polar bears, moose, caribou, Dall sheep, bald eagles, orca, humpbacks, sea otters, puffins, etc.
- Wildflowers and alpine meadow sceneries during the summer season
- Aerial photography from fixed-wing or helicopter
- Off-the-beaten-path locations
- Temperate coastal forest and maritime scenes
Half day is 5 hours. Road transportation is included in the price, but additional costs, such as fuel charges, fixed-wing or helicopter flights, boat charters, park fees, and meals, are added to the above rates. You should first contact us to identify your interests, including dates, the number of days you would like a tour, and your budget. With that information, we can build a proposal for you to consider. Please note special custom itineraries are based on availability and the schedule of our photography guides and may require a lead time to plan.
- $449 Half day
- $209 pp Half day